Saturday, July 16, 2011

Get Google Plus (Google +) Invitation

Hi Friends,
I has a Google Plus Account And I want to share it with all of you.

First of all you must be want to know what is this Google Plus. Google plus is a Social Networking Sites like, Facebook, Orkut, Linkedin etc. But Google plus is more attractive than every social networking sites.

Here is a Google+ vs Facebook report which can say that Google plus is better than any one of social networking sites. The Report is published by Times Wire Service. Click on the link to view the Report. Google+ Vs Facebook

Google Plus still is in beta mode so you cant sign up simply. For Sign Up you need an invitation.
To Get Google Plus invitation you need to do the following steps.
1. You need to share this page link to your social networking sites. Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin any one of them
2. Write a comment and please post your email id on comment. you must post a gmail account. And also tell what do you think about this blog.


I will send you invitations as soon as possible.

After you get and email from me. You need to open the email and press on the button "learn more about Google+". After pressing the button you will be directed to the Google plus sign up page. If Google plus does not take you the page of Sign Up it means you need to try later for it the reason might be Google + server busy or full.
I will Describe The Google Plus Sign up process soon. With a Video Tutorial.

15 comments:

  1. my email is facebook.cs007@gmail.com
    invite me plzzzzz

    ReplyDelete
  2. facebook.cs007@gmail.com invitation sent :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. rsauhcuhli@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. nblakshy@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. please send me and invitation of google+ Dabaangrajneesh@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dabaangrajneesh@gmail.com, rsauhcuhli@gmail.com, nblakshy@gmail.com invitation sent. let me know when you inside. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. mandalbhavesh888@gmail.com please send me an invitation for the same.

    ReplyDelete
  8. mandalbhavesh888@gmail.com invitation sent

    ReplyDelete
  9. come on guess who i m ??????? Let's check ur merory .........
    clue .......i m very close and near

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice web, interesting. my email is yoshiki2@gmail.com waiting for one..

    ReplyDelete
  11. yoshiki2@gmail.com invitation sent. check your email.

    ReplyDelete
  12. stumbled over your blog while searching to speed up my internet connection, and what should i say, i found even more, cause i own an android phone too. therefore it would be very nice if you would invute me too, my gmail is sush667@googlemail.com, biiiig thx in advance, keep up the good work!

    sUsH667

    ReplyDelete
  13. sush667@googlemail.com Invitation sent. Thanks for your comment. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I was looking for some information exact like this. This is great. Thank you.
    Please send the invitation to my Gmail: changwu1@gmail.com

    Thank you again.

    ReplyDelete
  15. changwu1@gmail.com invitation sent. And thanks for your comment. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks & Regards
Sudipto Ghosh

My Blogs:
http://computer-preview.blogspot.com
http://learnofficeexcel.blogspot.com
http://learning-visualbasic.blogspot.com